Markets are on the rebound from 2018’s decline and have reentered record territory. Despite the challenges and unknowns we face, we believe that the current environment offers opportunities for long-term investors with well-diversified portfolios. This webinar offers a valuable opportunity to hear from some of our chief investment strategists—Chairman Dan Wiener, Chief Investment Officer Jim Lowell, Deputy Director of Research Brian Mackey, Portfolio Manager Charlie Toole and Equity Research Analyst Kate Austin—as they discuss critical subjects for investors like you.
- Performance Overview
- Is the Health Care Sector Sick?
- Brexit Headlines vs. U.K. Performance
- Trade Tensions vs. China Performance
- Yield Curve Inversions & Economic Recessions
- Are We Facing an Earnings Recession?
- Has the Bull Market Run its Course?
- Introduction and Financial Planning Poll
- Stock-Market Rally Too Good to Be True?
- What Might Cause the Next Recession?
- Market or Economic Warning Signs
- Poll: Market Concerns?
- Best Stocks for Down Markets?
- Annuities for Bear Markets?
- Brexit, China & Foreign Investing
- Balanced Funds
- Political Parties & the Markets