Adviser Investments’ Third-Quarter Outlook Webinar, Slow Growth Is Not No Growth—Earnings Still Rising, features commentary from Chairman Dan Wiener, Director of Research Jeff DeMaso and Chief Investment Officer Jim Lowell as well as perspectives from other members of our investment team. Among other topics, the Webinar offers analysis and insight into trade-war/tariff negotiations, global and U.S. economic indicators and stock and bond markets and also answers live questions from its attendees.
- How long can financial markets withstand the political turmoil in Washington before there's a 20%-plus correction?
- They say good years follow great years—so what about the second year after a great year (2017)—what is the pattern and what should we do to plan for it?
- Do you feel that trade sanctions placed by Donald Trump will lead to a slowing down of the economy in 2018?
- Amazon has been doing great for quite some time. Do we have exposure? If not why not? And other clients are asking along a similar line, what is your take on the FANG stocks?
- What is your outlook for emerging markets?
- What are second-quarter earnings telling us about the health of our economy and the outlook for more or less growth? Are trade-war concerns clouding the outlook?